Thank you for giving to the Ebeid Neighborhood Promise. 

Only 20% of your health is determined by the clinical and medical care you receive. The remaining 80% is related to other factors such as the physical environment, social and economic conditions, and health behaviors. The social, economic and environmental factors, which contribute to approximately 60% of individual and community health outcomes, are collectively referred to as the social determinants of health. These factors include: housing, financial strain, domestic violence, food, behavioral health, childcare, education, employment, transportation and utility needs. ProMedica is looking beyond the walls of its hospitals to offer a more holistic approach to health and well-being and an opportunity to bend the healthcare cost curve.

Named for the late philanthropist Russell J. Ebeid, the Ebeid Neighborhood Promise is a national model for neighborhood revitalization. Community health workers, financial coaches, job trainers and educational support will create a cradle-to-career pipeline that empowers the entire neighborhood. Using a place-based approach, the initiative focuses on jobs, education, health, stability and resident engagement. Please join us in this innovative work.

 
Donation Information
$ 250.00
$ 100.00
$ 50.00
$ 25.00
$ 10.00
$    
Additional Information
Billing Information
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Payment Information
*
*
  *
*
help *
Tribute Information
If you would like to make this gift in honor/memory of someone, please fill out the section below.